Celebrating two decades of retail excellence
In 2015 Retail Week will be celebrating the 20th anniversary of the Oracle Retail Week Awards, the gold standard in British retail excellence. In two decades this illustrious event has championed, toasted and rewarded the finest achievements in the sector.
Reward your team with industry recognition as these awards are once again judged by an expert panel of senior level retailers.
- Ensure your company is on this year’s roll call of retail’s finest achievements
- Be recognised for being the best in the industry, by the best in the industry
- Add industry gravitas to your achievements with the endorsement of our judging panel.
- Boost your brand equity with consumers by leveraging your awards successes
- Underpin your growth story with investors by shining the spotlight on your market-leading initiatives.
Enter now - Entries close on October 3rd
Hear Chris Brook-Carter, Editor-in-Chief of Retail Week give his top tips on how to win an Oracle Retaill Week Award
Why do John Lewis enter the Oracle Retail Week Awards every year?
What happened last year?
“It’s great to see so many people here from retail and I can clearly see everyone’s had a great time.”
Michael Grange, Tesco
“This is the industry awards of the sector so it’s great to be recognised. We’ve worked hard and it’s good to get something we’re proud to win.”
ASOS winners of Pure Play Etailer of the Year
2014 was a year of record breaking success with the number of entries, the largest amount of attendees and the most press coverage we’ve ever achieved.